The following is an (incomplete) list of some of my personal projects. More can be found on my GitHub and my itch.io.
Apps and Programs
- image-glitcher - Single page application to glitch images; made with React and prototyped in Figma.
- Radix - Single page application to convert number bases; made with the Aurelia framework and TypeScript.
- SuperShapes 2 - A program for playing with 3d supershapes. Made with the Godot game engine.
- Drifter - A pixelated 3d exploration game made with the Unity game engine. Featured on YouTube show Indie Impressions.
- The Fox - A cute game where the player plays as a grey fox in the desert detirmined to feed their hungry kits. Written in the Haxe programming language with the HaxeFlixel library.
Libraries and modules