At this page is a selection of small computer programs that I have written that can be quickly downloaded and run (or used online) and that don’t fit super well being published on a game development site or as only source code on GitHub. Basically, little programs and utilities in binary-form will find their home here. For computer games, check out my itch.io.
- ColorTool - [Win32] - An easy-to-use program for keeping track of color palettes whilst working on projects.
- Radix.jar - [Java] A tool for converting numbers from one base into another. IE: decimal, binary, octal, hexadecimal. Responsive online replacement is here.
- FibGui - [Win64] A small GUI-based Windows program for calculating Fibonacci numbers. Only works on 64-bit Windows systems. Written entirely in x64 assembly language.
- Factui - [Win64] GUI-program that displays the first 20 numbers factorial. Written in x64 assembly language.
- CharCnt - [Win64] A GUI-based tool to count characters. Also written in x64 assembly language.
- BlazingMandelbrot - [Win32] Program that displays a cool, fiery version of the Mandelbrot fractal.
- GlowingJulia - [Win32] Another fun fractal-y program! This time using a version of the Julia set!
- Radix - [Web] Responsive program written in TypeScript with the Aurelia framework for converting numbers from one base to another.
- Image-Glitcher - [Web] Single page application to glitch images; made with React and prototyped in Figma.
Web Toys/Demos (that are cool!)
- Sorting Algorithms - [Web] Several popular sorting algorithms visualized!